Who are we?
As an ambitious start-up, we love nothing more than supporting companies in their journey to the cloud. Think of transforming and optimizing applications to modern Cloud applications. Through qualitative cloud solutions, we offer an answer to the digital issues/ambitions of medium and large organizations. After transitioning, organizations can also turn to CloudFuel for the operational management of their application landscape.
What do we have to offer for Program Manager?
- You get in on the entry level. You’ll get the chance to define the fundamentals of CloudFuel and brainstorm about our vision and business strategy.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 ADV days, Cronos Care package…
- The best of both worlds: you get the advantages of a scale-up while being part of the larger Cronos ecosystem, where a bunch of young enthusiasts are passionate about their work.
- Flexibility is key: no nine-to-five mentality or static roles. You’re in the driver’s seat!
What can you bring to the table?
- A background in application architecture.
- Thorough knowledge in applying project management principles and practices in a business environment.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Experience with migrating applications to cloud platforms, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, and reporting projects.