Who are we?
As an ambitious start-up, we love nothing more than supporting companies in their journey to the cloud. Think of transforming and optimizing applications to modern Cloud applications. Through qualitative cloud solutions, we offer an answer to the digital issues/ambitions of medium and large organizations. After transitioning, organizations can also turn to CloudFuel for the operational management of their application landscape
What do we have to offer for Azure Application Support Engineer?
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car and gas card, hospitalisation and group insurance, meal vouchers, 12 ADV days, Cronos Care packet.
- Best of both worlds: The benefits of a smaller company and a larger organisation (The Cronos Group): as such, we combine a flat organisation structure with the scaled benefits that a group with more than 600 companies can offer.
What can you bring to the table?
- Already experience with Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, …
- Knowledge of applications and development methods
- A background in .NET development
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Interest in the various Azure PaaS Services:
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hubs
- Azure Functions
- Experience with working in a client-supporting/operational environment
- A passion for Code, Cloud, DevOps & Azure
- Interest in tools such as Application Insights
- Already had a taste of Infrastructure As Code, Powershell and Cloud automatisation
- Interest in learning more applications and environments
- A hands-on mentality and strong communication skills
- You take ownership of applications
- You know which tools to implement in order to monitor and analyse projects
- You properly document in order to make your colleagues’ lives easier
- You know how to solve problems on your own and to present optimisations